How Much Is My Business Worth? Finding a Qualified Business Broker!
What’s a Business Worth?
- Unlike real estate, comparables cannot be used because every business is entirely unique in costs, expenses, profits, and management
- Unlike public companies, market share prices are unknown
- A common mistake is to use multiples of “rules of thumb”
Finding a Qualified, Credible Business Broker
What the Process Should Be:
- Assessment of Market Value
- Plan and Preparation to Market Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Screening and Qualifying Potential Buyers
- Due Diligence
- Closing / Settlement
What a Credible Business Broker Should Offer:
- 100% Performance Based
- Success Fee paid at close
- No Up Front Costs
Please Note: The Business Wealth Preservation Group is not a business broker. The foregoing information is to provide you with information, knowledge, and an understanding of the obstacles, issues, and opportunities for selling your business. We can recommend a broker from our list of preferred providers. Please call us with questions.